|Point Clouds captured by Terrestrail Laser Scanner|
The V-Line 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanners RIEGL VZ-1000 provide high speed, non-contact data acquisition for ranges up to 1400 m using a narrow infrared laser beam and a fast scanning mechanism. High-accuracy laser ranging is based upon RIEGL's unique echo digitization and online waveform processing, which allows achieving superior measurement capability even under adverse atmospheric conditions and the evaluation of multiple target echoes..
The scanner is suitable for advanced 3D surveying and modeling works which require high density of data points. The terrestrial scanning method is fast, long range (up to 1.4km) , safe and reliable. Some of the obvious applications include:
1. Topographical survey, digital terrain modeling
2. As-built, civil structure, tunnel , industry plant survey
3. Transmission line survey, building or structure monitoring survey
4. Building facade survey
5. Mapping of sensitive site (e.g. historical or hazardous sites e.g. slope failure)
6. Urban development, city modeling and virtual reality creation etc.
Deliverables can be in the form of point clouds, CAD file, cross section/profile, topo/structure plan etc.
Obtain the flyer here , data sheet here or contact us for more information.